This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I message a guy i like this on fb will it be super weird? What should I do? ILL ANSWER YOURS RIGHT AWAY?
04-28-2014, 03:33 AM
If I message a guy i like this on fb will it be super weird? What should I do? ILL ANSWER YOURS RIGHT AWAY?
Ok so im 17 yo girl, very shy around people i dont know, socially awkward sometimes.I have zero experience with guys. There is this one guy who I find cute for almost two years now, even though I dont know him and he doesnt know me. Hes graduating in 4 days, and ill prolly never see him again. I dont have any classes with him, i do RARELY see him in hallways.
In December i msged him on fb saying hey. it never showed that the msg was seen by him, i think it went to his other inbox cos at that time we were not friends on fb and we had no mutal friends. Anyways i wanna do sth before its too late, i dont know if he has a gf :/ Will it be weird if i msg him on fb now? ( on Saturday he accepted my friend request ) I dont want him to think im a creep and stalker if he sees the msg from December. Would this be weird:
Hey! I know that we don't know each other too well, but anyways we go to same school, and I feel kinda stupid doing this, but I think your cute and since you're leaving anyway I just wanted to say that

I really do feel stupid doing this but I don't wanna spend the rest of my life regretting not doing a **** about it. PLEASE HELP ME

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:43 AM

Well start with a simple convo, like you think you saw him at somewhere . And don't ask him if he has a gf rightaway, give yyourself and him to know each other a little first

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:45 AM

Just start talking to him over a simple thing and see where it leads. Find out whether you have similar interests and stuff

Answer mine?
04-28-2014, 03:48 AM

Hey, u sound great do u realize that u have answered your own question? No won't sound or be strange. On fb is a good way to get to know him. I say, yes! Get on with it, u won't regret it will u? Better to know than not. He befriended you on fb, that's the first step! Relax and have fun, times a wastin'.
04-28-2014, 03:50 AM

How come you'll never see him again? Is he going to college after this? Are you still going to be in high-school when he graduates? These are things you need to consider. College life is a huge change for people; they might want some time to unwind and adjust and hang out with other college kids. But have you ever spoken to him before? I would take out the part where you say "I know we don't know each other too well" if you're not at least semi-acquainted with him because that makes it seem like you've been watching him. Remember that you like him, but you don't actually know him, so act like it. You're strangers. The fact that you know he's graduating might be a little odd also. Try not to act like you know so much about him; it'll give stalker vibes. Just be calm about it, don't rush too fast or it'll really become a turn-off. Truthfully, I'd say go ahead and send a message because it can't hurt. Your bravery will be admirable. Just clean it up a bit. Smile You never know what can happen unless you try. Just be yourself. See if you can chat with him a little on FB and when he seems comfortable enough, suggest meeting up somewhere in school or outside school.
04-28-2014, 03:59 AM

LISTEN TO MY STORY....I was the guy you speak of in this case...a girl that didn't really know me just started creeping on my fb page and made some comments on my pics...just made simple small talk....

She private messaged me her number, and i texted so she would have mine...the rest is history, and now this girl is my gf...simple as that.

My point is, guys love to get that kind of attention...this is your last shot....take it form someone whom hasn't taken that shot, and has lived to regret it.

If nothing else, he will know your interested, and if things don't go your way, you will know you did all you could. It will be his loss...

Good Luck!