This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I delete my facebook?
04-28-2014, 03:34 AM
Should I delete my facebook?
No one ever talks to me. No one ever replies to me. No one ever comments on my posts. No one ever replies to my messages; just says seen with a check mark. People that talk to me all the time in school and consider themselves comfortable with me then blatantly ignore me. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or they're just fake friends. Nevertheless it hurts. Getting ignored hurts and it sucks. I don't see the point in having a facebook anymore. It's meant to be a social media site, but I can't socialize at all.

Should I kill it. Should I keep it in hopes that someday in the future I might need it again. Am I just being a pus*sy?

This is not some stupid middle school drama. I am a senior in highschool.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:39 AM

Well, for me it's stupid middle school drama, but I'm going to respond anyway.

I'm the exact same way, although it doesn't bug me. I don't use my facebook anyways.
You might as well delete it. I only use it to see what my family is up to, and even then I don't use it.

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:45 AM

You should kill yourself. No one loves you.
04-28-2014, 03:53 AM

I went through the same thing for several months. But now I have 2000+ followers on FB!
Tell your real life family and friends, post interesting and exciting stuff, and send out friend requests.
04-28-2014, 03:56 AM

Maybe their assholes and find you"boring" well you can add me ginamarie Esquivel http://www.facebook.com/ginamarieesquivel
04-28-2014, 04:05 AM

Yeh I deactivated from my Facebook I had the same problem, using other social sites and experimenting with them i didn't feel so excluded so yah Facebook is shit now anyway , go for it Big Grin
04-28-2014, 04:08 AM

facebook is not everything. there is a world out of facebook. just shut down and enjoy the outer world.
04-28-2014, 04:16 AM

i think it's is not the parfect solution.
04-28-2014, 04:19 AM

Yes,you should delete your account,dont waste your time on facebook.....
04-28-2014, 04:22 AM

Facebook is just a waste of time, please don't worry about it. There's more to life.