This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GANG members on Facebook....tell police?
04-28-2014, 03:37 AM
GANG members on Facebook....tell police?
A guy on Facebook is talking about how he's in a gang, "GD Folk (Gangster Disciples)" He posts things referring to his gang, and even implies that either himself or members of the gang have shot and killed 3 rival gang members. If I printed all of this out and showed it to police, do you think that they would take it the least bit seriously?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:46 AM

of course they would. that's an easy kill for the da anyway

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:52 AM

Absolutely.
Print it all out, take to them, and before you do that, fix your Profile ID so they don't hunt you down.
04-28-2014, 04:01 AM

You understand that people can put anything they want on facebook right? There is nothing saying you have to tell the truth. I can invent a new life just for fun if I wanted. That isn't to say that he isn't being honest. It's to say that unless there is actual DETAIL the cops are going to ignore it. Now if it is detailed and the cops can compare it to REAL crimes that the specific details weren't let out and he knows them the cops will just ignore it.