This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She won't TALK to me....HELP!!!!?
04-28-2014, 03:37 AM
She won't TALK to me....HELP!!!!?
I knew this girl for sometime in my boxing team and we were friends on facebook...we chatted a little and during that time I think I overdid it and didn't play it well....then I deleted my account for personal reasons and then I got her phone number and we texted during summer....not serious stuff....I got over excited and texted her a lot....then I dissappeared had to change my phone number for other reasons...and now after 8 months...I got her number again...I sent her a text saying we could go out sometime....she said yes...then I texted her where she likes to hang out and got no reply....the following day she won't speak to me at all...and she won't befriend me on my new facebook....

Should I try to ask her why she's acting like that? I know I've been really strange too but I feel really bad...she seems really interesting and I want to get to know her better....but she completely ignores me when last year she would wink at me...I think I screwed it up....how can I make her see I'm not some weirdo?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:46 AM

You need to be consistent and stop running away and hiding every time you show up. Imagine how that looks to her..you changing profiles and disappearing all the time. I think you need to just move on and try to be more stable with the next person you like. If it's meant to be, she will start talking to you again on her own volition. If you keep contacting her that will seem desperate and stalkerish. Just be cool, live life, work on being a great person and let the rest work itself out. Best of luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply