This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to text this girl?!?
04-28-2014, 03:42 AM
How to text this girl?!?
So I DM'ed her on twitter and only messaged her 4 times before I got her number.
I told her I would text her today, but I don't know what to say really.
I was thinking Hey _______ Smile this is _______, what upp?
After that what should I say?
I will wait for a few before replying to her texts so she doesn't think I'm needy/desperate.

My main goals are to talk to her some this week then when I get back from vacation this Saturday ask her to the movies or something.

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:50 AM

I'll help you because I love the Empire. Just get to know her and talk about relevant things. Don't talk about yourself too much make her the focus but don't come off too "heavy"

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:59 AM

Same here, but I don't know how to talk to my ex bf.. Just try to keep the conversation going, don't let it die out with the "nothing much you?" "Nothing much" girls HATE that. Keep calm, you'll do fine
04-28-2014, 04:05 AM

Don't play games its a big mistake if you like this girl then text say hi how are you and say who you are. She will loose interest if you wait ages to text back and think you are a jerk and not really interested, no one is saying be all needy just be yourself or it wont work out.
04-28-2014, 04:11 AM

yes you should text her like that. just a simple hey is always a great way to start a convo. the first message that i sent to the guy i liked was in january last year and it was a simple hey. 7 months after that message we went out. that was july last year and we are still dating. good luck xx
04-28-2014, 04:20 AM

Just be yourself
04-28-2014, 04:27 AM

this is cute hehe Smile

If i was in your position a," Hey good morning Smile, how are you, its _______ " is not a bad start Smile

After she replies, you can ask her whats she is up to during the day.
if she replies am at school or anything like that... i usually tend to ask favorite subjects and carry on the conversation with the flow Smile the point is carrying on the conversation Smile of any subject which is comfortable Smile

you can ask her what her favorite hobbies are Smile she could have some in common towards you to Smile and you can start by having a conversation like that. Smile

try to ask her questions.. after you do that, you will go with the flow and have a conversation about it Smile

girls like to have conversations and talk about things, first be as a friend to her and bit by bit things will get how its suppose to.

hope i helped Smile
04-28-2014, 04:28 AM

That's fine, just replace the 'what upp' with 'how are you'.
A lot of girls are put off by that sort of thing. It's too informal and 'blokey'.
Don't play the waiting game either. If you leave it too long, she'll lose interest.
Just be real.