This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The guy i liked blocked me on facebook? Help badly?
04-28-2014, 03:45 AM
The guy i liked blocked me on facebook? Help badly?
I think i was doin too much and i think he hates
me now
I was just lonley and sad and wanted to talk
And my friend told me my crush liked me too!
Coz he would smile and blush at me and he
wouldnt reply to my messages its too
frustrating? I did too much i think
Please wat can i do to fix this and to get my
crush to trust and like me againn?? Im really
really sad its too much going on and i cant
handle it. He would even ask my friend how i
was doin etc.
I sent him too many messages over time and i
think i annyoyed him
But they were all different days too

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:52 AM

I have a feeling he may have not liked you in the first place. If you consistently send someone messages and they don't reply, you have to take the hint that they don't want to talk to you. I suggest that you try and forget about this boy and move on. He doesn't have a crush on you, and seemingly doesn't want to talk to you. For the future, don't constantly message boys on Facebook when they don't reply.

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:53 AM

I don't think that there can be anything that can be done now as you probably came in too strong for him. I would just give it time if I were you as continuously pressing on the matter can only aggravate the situation at this point. If you really like him then give him some time to cool off. Or better yet just go out and meet other people.
04-28-2014, 03:55 AM

Hi,
My dear sweetheart,

Pl do not get upset. Try to understand the situation; a girl is sending messages to a boy without getting any answer from him. The boy will think you send messages like those to all boys in the world and you maintain multi relationship. And am sure, that guy thinks the same.

Now in this case, the only solution is, you have to manage to sit together with him for couple of minutes to convince him for you and your feelings towards him. Talk to him alone, do not keep any other friend while talking to him. And pl dear, do not talk to other boys so that the positive message will reach him by his friend. Keep patience in mind and you will find one day he will come to you automatically. Let us inform the situation if moves to positive.