This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In short, what is a SEO article?!?
04-28-2014, 03:48 AM
In short, what is a SEO article?!?
I've recently joined a website SEO Clerks, where I can post a gig and the only reason I joined is because I can name my price which I couldn't do as a freelance writer on websites like these before, but I want before I get to work, what is SEO exactly? I usually write about fashion topics, so how to make my articles SEO so my clients won't think I'm fooling them? Is it the wrong place for me? If I don't know what is a SEO article? Should I leave the website? Because my regular clients are often very pleased with my work but on these websites you never know what you're gonna get, what should I expect? Can you answer me briefly ...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:50 AM

SEO is about making a website show up high in search engines. The right tags and such to have it show up when the right keywords are entered in google.

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:57 AM

in SEO, the main work is to improve the ranking of website in Googe and other search engines. seo article is just like a content that takes complete detail of the website. we must submit our article in many sites likr goarticle.com for the promotation of our website. if you want to write/ submit unique content or article, visit: http://www.easyarticlewritingsoftware.com
04-28-2014, 04:00 AM

SEO is about helping websites get better results in the search engines. If your a writer it may involve writing blog posts about products or services. You can find a run-down of writing for SEO on the site below.
04-28-2014, 04:05 AM

The success of website to get 1st page in Google search engine can be determined by many factors.
Other factor is competition, unique content, until the on-page optimization and off-page.

In this article will be discussed in a special 24 important factor in the on-page SEO for read it
http://websiteseo.6hanem.com/24-importan...bsite-seo/
04-28-2014, 04:15 AM

Here is a tutorial on Squiddo explaining all of it in a simple way http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-write-seo-rich-content

Hal Smith
URLdreamer Consultant
04-28-2014, 04:21 AM

SEO article writing is write an article that can rank #1 on the first Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). In short, SEO article writing is writing an optimized article. An optimized article must have some features that allow Google’s bot (or any kind of bot) easily to find the idea of it. Another important thing is it’s still an article. It needs to be read by human. So that SEO article writing is write an optimized article for human.