This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This girl wants me to go over her house and were meeting for the first time?
04-28-2014, 03:48 AM
This girl wants me to go over her house and were meeting for the first time?
I'm a girl and I'm 16, she's 17. We meet on fb but I know she's real bc my friend is friends with her. We started talking on Facebook and she wants me to go over her house. I'm awkwRd as fuck and I don't know what to say or do lol Sad and things might turn sexual so what if they doo? What do I do and say? I'm all down for it but idk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:49 AM

If you can't spell "do" properly, you're too young for sex. "Things" don't "turn sexual," people MAKE A DECISION to behave sexually. If you're going to pretend you're an adult, at least try to take responsibility for your actions.

Don't meet her at her house. Meet her in neutral territory, like a mall. Then decide.

It's never a great idea to have sex on the first meeting. Especially if you're 16 with no sexual experience.

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:54 AM

Meet her at the mall. Or at the park or something. If you're that uncomfortable about going over to her house, then don't go, simple as that. And if you dont want things to get sexual, then make sure you dont give her the wrong impression. Being in public will help with that too, but ultimately, do what you're comfortable with.
04-28-2014, 04:01 AM

Always best to meet her somewhere in public (like the mall). I get awkward around people i like, and thats ok! But you don't want to make them uncomfortable. Be a little open- enough to where you can get her to laugh a little if you say a cheesy joke. If you still end up going to her house today, just be careful. Ask before touching things, openly express admiration for drawings/posters/accessories in her room, and even ask to watch a movie, dance to music, and play boardgames. Also let people know exactly where you'll be with her (address), being that anything could happen.

As for the possible sexual activity...it's what you're comfortable with. Personaly, i'd say wait on full-on sex. A kiss is okay, a hug, but if she starts going for your chest, don't feel afraid to pull away if you don't feel comfortable. If you want to dive right in, however, my only advice is to WOW her. Snag her in with your "talents" ONLY if you feel the time is right.
04-28-2014, 04:06 AM

Just be yourself, if she likes you for you, then that&#x27;s how you know you got something good. Talk about yourself and ask about her. Get to know her. Ask her anything that you would like to know about her. Talk about music or hobbies. See if you guys have chemistry. If things turn sexual then good for you! Wink just go with the flow, let go and have fun, do whatever feels natural. Good luck!