This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much do bloggers make?
04-28-2014, 03:49 AM
How much do bloggers make?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:59 AM

My guess, 99% of them make less than $100 a year, there are the lucky few who do it right, create superior content and get thousands of visitors a day who do better.

Here's a list of serious bloggers who were reporting their revenue sources and earnings a few years ago, spurred on I believe by a challenge from John Chow:
http://workhomebusiness.org/blogs-reporting-income/

they broke down where their money came from, you can also see examples doing better than some, listed in an ad space broker, blogAds.com

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:01 AM

A blogger's salary depends on the amount of revenue the website they are are blogging on this i usually done by serving adds like google ads program or absence and there are a ton more way to make money bogging like writing ads/reviews for products or services there is a lot of money out there you have ulimited potentail for making money as a blogger, how ever you have to have a blog that people that want to read and those poeple have to want to buy products related to whatever you want to blog about i would not treat a blog as a full time job but rather a hobby that bring additional income to you and if it takes off you can then you can see if it is feasable to become a full time blogger.

and to anwser your question directly.... anywhere from $10 a year to 300k a year it depends on how good you are about making a blog work.
04-28-2014, 04:11 AM

Check out my blog? Smile http://wednesdaykid.blogspot.com.au
04-28-2014, 04:14 AM

Blogging is a passions game. Its not a "get-rich-quick" thing but a "get-it-right system". If you must get it right, you don't start by asking how much is in it? You start by locating your passion. If your are not passionate about anything in life, you have no business doing commercial blogging. 3 building blocks for successful blogging is what I call LSM formular:

1. LOCATE YOUR PASSION
2. SHOWCASE YOUR PASSION
3. MONETIZE YOUR PASSION

Your passion is your content. Start with quality unique contents © and then move forward by learning how to optimize (O) that content. Then your reward will be in visitor Traffic (T) and finally income (I).

If you begin with money as your focus, you will burn out very soon.

Serious bloggers earn between $2,000 to $100,000+ monthly and there are less than 800,000 Bloggers world wide from over 200 million blogs earning in this bracket. Depending on your blog's niche and devotion. making money with a blog is a product of the formular COTI stated above.

CONTENT©+OPTIMIZATION(O)=TRAFFIC(T)+INCOME(I)
04-28-2014, 04:22 AM

Yet I never made one dollar a day !
04-28-2014, 04:25 AM

I have seen several blogs where they show their earnings - several of them look like they have been inflated! I don't believe these blogs are raking in the 100k a month - how can they with thousands, if not millions of blogs to choose from, AND each month! It's hard to believe.
But, some (or rather most) make a small decent amount - NOT the thousands that they say they do. They inflate those earnings to get more traffic and hopefully generate more money