This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY BOYFRIEND IS KILLING ME!!!!!! HOW CAN I GET OUTTTTT?
04-28-2014, 03:49 AM
MY BOYFRIEND IS KILLING ME!!!!!! HOW CAN I GET OUTTTTT?
we've had many ups and downs, and i tried to break up with him in the past but he threatened suicide in person, and through the phone. he promised he would change for me even though i didn't ask him to, but he wanted to keep me. basically he put me through HELL: he's controlling, overly jealous/possessive, obsessive, harsh, negative, insecure, has a huge ego and has to win almost every argument and values little of my opinion, made me cut off my social life for silly reasons, etc. the final time i broke up, was when he was on vacation with his family for a week..i planned the break up because i knew i couldnt handle anymore of him and i was afraid if i broke up with him while he was in my home town he could easily find me and manipulate me into staying. but he was far far away, and you may call it a ***** move but i felt hopeless. i did it through facebook with a long explanation, he kept begging me to stay but i kept saying no, and how im gonna get my old life back and i have no choice but to leave him this cowardly way. he at the end said " ok whatever im gonna party hard what youre doing is the biggest ***** move, ciao" so thats how we ended things....anyways a week later when he got back to our home town he fought for me and i couldnt resist cause i felt he really DID change this time...after a month he confessed how he fell off a cliff cause he snuck out during the night cause he was so depressed about the break up, so he was alone, and he was near ea cliff by chance and his neurons exploded because he was so shocked about everything and tripped off the cliff..he nearly died, and was in coma for 30 mins at the hospital. he woke up but had severe brain damaged. he developed post traumatic stress disorder, he had severe mood swings, constant head pain, nausea, vomiting, fainting, and easily angry and frustrated for EVERYTHING. he constantly brings yup the past and its over 7 months now im suffering with this case and he blames ME for the reason of him falling off the cliff.but today is what really scared me. no joke i dont have time to write ind details what he put me through but i can promise you its just so scary!!! but today he was bringing up the past, and he kicked a chair beside me so hard it almost tipped over, he started yelling so hard too and saying all this **** to me...my heart started beating fast i thought he was gonna punch me. eventually, i hit myself in the head with my hands cause i got sooo frustrated and fell to the ground and he started panicking too and i woke up. i knew he has an illness so i asked him why cant we just tell your parents already..cause his parents knew i broke up with him and he got into coma cause of it, but after the incident he lied he was recovering when he wasnt and i was taking care of him the entire time by myself..and i asked him to confess finally cause hes getting too out of control, and he says how his parents might kill themselves if they find out the severity of his illness and they will hate me, cause they forgave me but if they find out what hes hiding they will tell him to break up with him and stuff..so i felt helpless, my family doesnt know ANYTHING about this situation cause i kept all this to myself and i feel suffocated every single day. i do love him, cause im attached, but i feel more pity for him and thats why im really in the relationship..

he confessed how hes been hiding the fact he sees things, like hears people laughing at him and sees this dark figure that keeps following him around and telling him to remember how im a bad person and everything ive done to him and how im gonna leave him and all that stuff. he says its not "him" talking when he yells and stuff, its that person that he keeps seeing. he cried to me and i promised i wouldnt judge...but what is this illness called? how can he deal with it? especially if he doesnt have the money to see a psychologist?

PLEASE HELPPPP, I FEEL SO STUCK AND I WANT TO DIE....i want to leave, but i know he will die if i leave....hes too weak, and its all my fault....
My main issue is, im in fear of leaving him in this condition..hes somewhat normal cause i take care of him and he loves me so much i know his life depends on me...if he dies ill be guilty for the rest of my life and ill feel like a killer and his family will probably come after me too and i dont blame them...ill be hated forever by everyone and ill be in so much pain and guilt...its just scary to think about! i care too much about his life.
He makes me seem like im the most selfish, horrible girlfriend on the planet for breaking up with him the way i did...was it that bad? wouldnt you do the same if you felt helpless? i mean if he wasnt all suicidal i would have broken up normally...but he was so manipulative so thats why i broke up the way i did..noone will ever understand what i went through, so noone can judge not even his damn family!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:53 AM

oh u definitely stay with him. come on are u seriously asking? leave and dont look back. wtf kind of answer r u expecting here. i didnt read past ur first sentence. just read ur subject. while ur at it, send him the URL to this page. ur life isnt dependent on his. move forward in urs. dont worry about him.

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:57 AM

Sounds like schizophrenia. Hope he gets help from the hospital or local doctor.
04-28-2014, 04:05 AM

None of it is your fault; He has MAJOR psychological issues. That's HIS problem. He is just using you. Dump him, and get on with your life !
04-28-2014, 04:10 AM

Find an apostolic church or a united pentecostal church and take him there.It is a demon spirit tormenting him, he is not crazy, but he will be if he doesn't get deliverance.Next if you want to work things out, you have him get some counseling.If you are done with him, then tell his parents about his suicide threats and tell the authorities and then break it off.He will need help.If he refuses church or counseling, then wait until he gone go to your family and call him and break it off after you tell his parents first.
04-28-2014, 04:12 AM

This might sound a little harsh but you are in a textbook abusive relationship. Manipulation, isolation, possessive, and obsessive behavior. You have to get out, and there is no way that it will be easy, and you might not be able to do it alone. Tell someone, because he needs help, and so do you (not in a "whats wrong with you" kind of way but an "everyone needs a little help every now and then" kind of way). You should really break from him and cleanly as possible and DO NOT speak to him when you are done. When you guys over, it's over. These kinds of situations can very, very easily escalate into physical situations and it sounds like you guys are not far from it. Please get out, and do it sooner rather than later.
04-28-2014, 04:17 AM

Sounds like schizophrenia to me. You should probably dump him... it really doesn't matter what his family will think, because you've already dumped him. Since you are worried for him, you may want to take this situation to a professional, so he can receive some sort of help... but he's only going to hold you back in life if you don't break off your connection with him.
04-28-2014, 04:21 AM

Call the police when he says that bad I suggest you take him to court and get a protection order on him