This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much Does the SEO activity cost?
04-28-2014, 03:53 AM
How much Does the SEO activity cost?
I mean, I have a website and I want to contact a professional SEO agency or a professional SEO developer. How much would it cost me?And how much per hour a SEO professional would cost me?Do they charge you per keyword, hours, links? Thanks everybody!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:53 AM

They usually say stuff like they wioll continually work to get you on top of google for a certain keyword and quote you for that keyword.
Some guy quotesed me $2000 for my EPOS site for the keyword EPOS.

But hey, it doesn't matter now. Google have released their new Web search where users can redfine the order of the SERPs how they see fit. There is no 'top of google', just make your website cool and let it grow through your local community. Only way from here on in.

By by $1bn SEO indusrty, Google F'ed you in the A!

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:57 AM

It depends on how many SEO activities you need for your site. All companies provide different SEO packages. And all have their different cost per hour.
04-28-2014, 04:04 AM

Ive had incredible results with this software.

http://findmemore.com/seo

I would suggest trying out their service for free for a week.
04-28-2014, 04:11 AM

Put aside at least $1,000 a month. If someone is telling you they’ll do it for less, they’re not working on a WordPress website, they’re farming it out to people in another country who now have your password(s), or they’re not providing results.If someone is providing you with agence de referencement you should be getting phone calls, e-mails, new business. Yes, it takes time and if you’re in a highly competitive field (medical, legal, restaurant) it will take longer. But eventually, after about 3-6 months you should have new business.
04-28-2014, 04:17 AM

The answer is “It depends”.

You hate that answer right? We all do. You hate it because you think it’s just another angle digital marketers use to squeeze more money out of your wallet.

The reality is that there are many things that go into determining the right price you should be paying for SEO services.
04-28-2014, 04:24 AM

if you are looking for SEO agency then they charge more than IN-HOUSE SEO.