This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
INSTAGRAM USERS HELP?
04-28-2014, 03:54 AM
INSTAGRAM USERS HELP?
I saw this picture on my feed that was edited to look like three black birds were flying at the top. Of course they were drawn but it looked really cool. The girl who posted it won't tell me the app. She also posts pictures with really neat borders. I believe it's the same app but if it's not any help or recommendations would be appreciatedSmile

Thanks

Ps that's her. I cropped it so you couldn't stalk herWink

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:55 AM

The Photography section of YA has changed a lot :-(
These days, there are way more questions about "apps, effects and filters" than about photography, and yet most of us really aren't interested in apps - they are a childish, primitive way of achieving about 2% of what COULD be achieved. Many/most of us still believe in doing it the proper way because it is infinitely more successful.

All you kids interested in apps only, PLEASE write to Yahoo Answers and ask them to catch up with the times and create some more categories (relating to apps, social media, etc).

That way, YOU would have a much better chance of hearing from like-minded people who can give you great answers, and at the same time, the photographers would get to keep their photography section.

Please lobby YA for more categories !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply