This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lazy Co Owners (Instagram)?
04-28-2014, 03:56 AM
Lazy Co Owners (Instagram)?
I run an account on instagram and I have three co owners. One of them is great and posts as much as I do but the other two are so lazy!!! One posts at most once a week and the other hasn't posted anything in about a month! I kind of want to get rid of the two lazy co owners and just run it with the active co owner but the problem is that they're my real life friends and i don't want to hurt their feelings. Any suggestions on how to let them go nicely?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:01 AM

The best way to tell them would be to arrange a day out with them, go for a coffee or something, Get them together and chat about it. Tell them what you think they need to do and how they could improve to help your instagram out more. The other 2 might have have enough time to constantly post, or they might be having problems/issues, they could even be thinking the same content of what's been posted.

Without asking them (be it in person or over the internet), You'll never find out WHY they don't post and its recommended you find out what it is, hen you'll find out if they're lazy or not and become more active! Tongue

Hope i helped a little.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply