This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He talks to me on facebook but dosn't acknowledge me in person? help?
04-28-2014, 03:59 AM
He talks to me on facebook but dosn't acknowledge me in person? help?
Ive been speaking to this guy from my school on facebook for a couple of months now (im a girl btw) and I kinda like him. Hes really flirty with me on facebook and sometimes I flirt back. We play question games where we take turns to ask each other questions (on facebook) and he sometimes asks dirtyish questions and I asked him if he likes me and he said kind of. My sister and his sister are best friends (they are about 20) and they keep talking about me and him and keep saying we should get together. However, in school he walks past me and dosnt even look at me, he comes over to my group of friends and talks and looks at everyone apart from me and he just acts like im not even there. Do you think its embarressment or that he likes me alot or something? But he still talks to me every single night after school... I dont get it? Ps.I did say to him one time 'how come you didnt acknowledge me today when I was walking behind and you saw me aswell Sad' and he said 'oh sorry I didnt realise'

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:06 AM

He's most likely just using you. He's probably just wanting sex from you and not something serious. Which is why he wouldn't acknowledge you in school, because he doesn't want you to get your hopes up. He most likely is talking to other girls in the school and knows that if he flirts with you in school, it will ruin the chances he has with the other girls. If i were you, i'd stop talking to him about 'dirty' stuff. Keep it neutral and don't act desperate (not saying that you are) but some guys may see it that way. Keep it friendly and nothing more than that. If that doesn't work for you, then start by approaching HIM. If he wont go to you, then go to him. If he seem's embarrassed or in a rush to leave you, he's not into you. Just using you. But just be careful with guys like that. Those are the type of guys who play around just to get what they want or just boost their ego.

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:09 AM

Don&#x27;t get your hopes up till you figure this out.
I would say trying to approach him at school nothing big but like a simple hello I you pass him in the hallways ... Or when your talking to him on Facebook find a convenient way to ask him to meet you at school like I got to show you this really cool .. At school tomorrow or ask him to sit with u at lunch (on Facebook) or something like that try several different things to be ABsoloutely sure about the reason

He might just be shy or honestly doesn&#x27;t notice what he&#x27;s doing but he could also be doing it for less nice reasons ...