This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Upset by instagram followers!! :( 10 points for best answer?
04-28-2014, 03:59 AM
Upset by instagram followers!! :( 10 points for best answer?
I just got instagram a few weeks ago, and i only posted a few pictures of myself. I have about 300 followers and i get about 100-150 likes per picture, is considered a lot of likes? or no? cause all of my friends get about 700 likes per picture!! and they have like 2000 followers. Also, whenever somebody unfollows me, even if i am not really that close to them, i get really upset. my friend john unfollowed me today after i posted a selfie and i immediately began crying. john isnt even that close to me, but i feel so sad whenever anyone unfollows me!! Sad i should have listened to my parent and not gotten instagram, but now i am addicted to it. Please help me, or give me some good advice so i dont get sad the next time someone unfollows me. thanks a lot! Smile <3 btw, go follow me!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:07 AM

Why do you put so much of your feelings into the actions of others, many of which you don't know or really care about? Maybe you should find something to do with your time that is of real importance.
~
Perhaps you need to talk to a guidance counselor about your feelings and how you handle your emotions. You really need to get this under control before it controls you.

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:10 AM

Well, in order to get over the fact that someone unfollows me is get a TON of followers so that if someone unfollows you won't really even care because you have so many followers it won't even matter at all to you. I recommend using admonitize.com to get your followers and your likes to your photos that you really want likes to and then you can start the momentum to get that domino effect every time you post a picture.