This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet and Xbox help?
04-28-2014, 04:03 AM
Internet and Xbox help?
I live in a town home with already mediocre wifi. The connection is already bad but has been good enough for me to play games like battlefield and minecraft Ect. But just recently I had a disconnection problem. My Xbox randomly cut off and wouldn't connect. This has happened before so I just shut off the router and turned it back on. But this time it didn't work. And ever since my Xbox hasn't worked the same. It takes approximately 3-4 minutes to sign in. Let alone the time I wait just for my Xbox to load my profiles to choose. I get the notification for
"Error try again later"
"Your Xbox can't connect"
"Some content is unavlable"
Even when my Xbox does connect I count the minutes I'm on as I frequently get disconnected. Also just recently my Xbox Undownloaded all the games in the "my pins" section. My question is if this is a wifi problem or an Xbox problem. My Xbox is an older model (black) and requires an external hardrive and wifi connector if this helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:05 AM

I doubt that this is an Xbox problem. Has the bill for the internet been payed?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply