This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much MB/GB would I need?
04-28-2014, 04:05 AM
How much MB/GB would I need?
So I want an iPhone 4S NOT THE 5! Anyways I want to know how much MB/GB I would need, I only use kik, Instagram, twitter, google and YouTube! I know youtube videos use alot of MB so I would only use it at home, same with google (like my home wifi) I would only use the other apps at school & when I'm not at home. I send around 30-50 kik messages a day & post about 3 pics on Instagram a week. Twitter I send about 3 tweets a day!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:11 AM

Get the 32 gb version or if less then download advanced system care which should always clean ur phone in no time.I know this cause I use it every single day

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:18 AM

if you get the 16 GB its ok..
04-28-2014, 04:23 AM

Well the iPhone 4S only comes in 16GB which would be plenty enough for you to download Kik, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Google, YouTube, and Tumblr, etc. The iPhone 4S should be able to hold over 1,000 photos if you want to take pictures also with photography apps and other stuff. If you're a heavy gamer I suggest getting an iPod or an iPhone 5 preferably one that holds 32GB. The bottom line is 16GB should be plenty enough for you those social apps don't take up a lot of space.
04-28-2014, 04:25 AM

i do more than you with an 8 gb and im still not full. you should go for 16 gb though cause having 8 gb SUCKS with music
04-28-2014, 04:35 AM

16gb (Base model) seems like more than enough to meet your needs. If you want ensurity, go for 32gb for the price has decreased substantially since the phone is now two generations old as of september 10th. Do you like big phones though? If you do, check out the Samsung Galaxy Note III Unveil tomorrow! You won't regret it and hey, you may just find that there are phones out there better than iPhone. I sure did and I didn't think it was possible.