This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
someone's trying to show his affection on me and i'm on an misunderstanding with my 3yrs.BF,i love my bf so much..but i'
04-28-2014, 04:06 AM
someone's trying to show his affection on me and i'm on an misunderstanding with my 3yrs.BF,i love my bf so much..but i'
My Bf was studying nursing.He's 21 and I've been turning 21 in May too.I've been together 3 years this April. before,He was courting me,and we're on our getting-to-know stage,i said all of the characters i LIKE & DISLIKE about guys.Since we became couple,we're happy & contented with each other even though i am the one who cried many times because of the things he have done that hurts me the most.And as like of all the couples,they get through with this together.I tried to be the sweetest & give him almost everything to make him happy(i've never done that with any other guy because he's my FIRST BF and hoping him to be the LAST)then one day,I browsed his FB account.i saw this girl, said "thank you for adding me Smile" as personal Msg.to my Bf,and i got curious.I asked my BF about her saying her full name and asked if He sent her a friend request,My BF refused and said that He did n't knew anyone named that,until i show him the FB page containig the girls' msg.and thats when he did n't say anything.i walked away and He chased me saying that the girl is just her classmate at their review center & added her as a friend nothing more.. BUT! the point is, why should he lie to me when i asked it? couples should be honest to each other,he knew that! he never did that before thats why i'm really hurt.i'm not answering his texts for few days.i installed wechat on my phone for revenge & i have someone who more likely show his affection,starting to like him, i love my bf, but i'm stll mad Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:09 AM

first let me start as ' guys are jerk' , but I wouldn't trust that weapp or whatever you got. half the guys or girls on there only what sex from you. as for your bf he maybe lied not to hurt you because mine did the same. if he is trying to get you back then go back before you regret it. as you said you loved him and that's what matters don't ruin your life for another jerk. you don't know the new guy as much as you know you bf. im not saying you shouldn't try to investigate on that girl to really see if she's really only a classmate, but you should trust your bf.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply