This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make money via SEO?
04-28-2014, 04:17 AM
How can I make money via SEO?
I have a Blog, but I do not know how to make my Blog' rank become higher via SEO? I think once the rank of my Blog become higher, I will get more advertisements on my Blog so that I can get vsome money! Anybody here can give me some advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:18 AM

Assuming you're using WordPress,,, there are some plugins that take care of the SEO for you.
The back links that were already mentioned will help your ranking but you'll get your back links from very informative and relevant content.
You now have to be very careful about your content however since Google changed their algorithms.
You can't just go stuffing your site willy nilly with any and all content.
Google will ding the crap out of you.
You need to stick to one subject and one only and post relevant content for that subject.
You of course could post content that is related to your subject.
Since you're learning, you can save yourself a ton of money and frustration by checking out http://www.website-tonight.org

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:22 AM

SEO is an attempt to increase traffic to our website, so it will appear at the beginning of the SERP pages. you will get the money if there are people who put ads on your website. therefore you have to find ad provider, for example http://publisher.yahoo.com
04-28-2014, 04:32 AM

If you are an internet marketer, this change likely affects you in some way. EzineArticles, for example, has been the classic “easy” whitehat linkbuilding strategy many marketers have applied. Write a couple ezinearticles, send a couple links, and end up with a pretty decent backlink. I can’t comment on whether Google has lessened the link authority given from sites like Buzzle, Hubpages, and EzineArticles, but I suspect the links may not be worth as much. But we’ll have to see how things pan out over time, since MANY sites on the web have backlinks from at least one of the content farms on the list. The spank may end up affecting a lot of small sites and marketers promoting their domains via these sites. I pity the poor EzineArticle bum marketers who ONLY made money by promoting stuff via ezinearticles.

If you’ve been using hubpages to make some coin, you’ll be directly affected by these changes. Hubs, according to some of the stats out there, lost a significant amount of ranking.

In the one link I’ve given, the data shows hubpages went from 150k ranking keywords to around 50k ranking keywords. That’s a pretty big loss right there. EzineArticles, you will note, also had a big drop. I suspect they are going to lose 50% of all impressions over the next month. The owners are pretty much freaking out at this point and are now dead set on making ezinearticles too draconian for anyone to actually bother posting an article there. Interestingly enough, eHow (the one site that’s been getting a lot of bad press as being the king of content farms) didn’t get touched. In fact, it’s actually doing better with the update, and that’s not even counting the fact that most of eHow’s competitors have been knocked out of the competition at this point.
04-28-2014, 04:34 AM

Do some keyword research. Use Google Adwords to search for non-competitive highly searched keywords in Google and write articles to get single links to create a buzz about your blog. Then start doing blogroll trades on your blog to get higher rankings. It may seem like not that much, but just putting your blog's url on a couple of high quality sites (ie Ezinearticles.com) is a huge step in gaining traffic.
04-28-2014, 04:44 AM

If you want to strengthen the popularity and increase the rank of your business website, you have to dedicate time and effort of optimizing it. There are two types of search engine optimization. Any optimization efforts that has something to do with the actual website, that’s what you call on-pag optimization. It involves incorporating proper keyword terms in the title tag, body text, header tags, anchor text in links to the pages of your website. You can also use keyword terms in image filenames and page names. As for off-site optimization, it is the process of promoting your website as you leverage other websites and web properties. You do not need to touch anything on your website if you’re doing some off page optimization. To mention some, it includes link building, social media promotion, article marketing and social networking marketing. Both on-site and off-site criteria are applied to manipulate a website page’s rank in search results and both are equally important. If you choose to only focus on one of those criteria, then you'll not be able to take full advantage of the optimization process. Both of them requires hardwork and time. Every Search Engine differs from its counterpart and has follows distinctive criteria on the way they rank a website. Their specific criteria changes from time to time that is why it is quite difficult to keep up with them. Thus, being the owner of a website, it is important to know the advantages of search engine optimization. Without having your website optimized, it’s just like nondescript collection of electrons. Many SEO experts have already wrote and published some ingredients that can make a contribution for an internet site to rank in search results. Actually, we don’t really need to get all of it right… We only need to understand some of it and learn how to execute it properly so that we rank well by applying the most relevant keyword phrases that identify our niche. There are a couple of web pages which speak to this issue better than I can. I posted one of these web pages below.
04-28-2014, 04:51 AM

you can earn money if you blog has high rank in Google that you can with SEO
04-28-2014, 04:52 AM

Hello Peter Smith,

Yes you are correct if your blog get higher in Google you shall get the good revenue upon. So you can make plan for that. Here I would like to give you the suggestions step by step.

Firstly check your content is totally original? If yes it's really good, then go for keywords, select the good keywords which is related to main content and make sure they are in 3 to 4 percentage in the content. Here you can 70% choose high competitive 30% low competitive keywords.

Now start the promotion to using the effective Off page SEO tactics here your Goal is to getting the keywords rankings in the top search engines. If you get the top 10 position in the search engines you will be on good position in the present niche. This the good secret for the webmaster who ever get the amazing money on their Blogs or websites.

Hope you help this info.

Naidu P.
04-28-2014, 05:00 AM

You must apply for adsense or affliate program like amazon, cj , clickbank etc. You do SEO for increase traffic to your website and get people buy the product or services.
04-28-2014, 05:05 AM

If you SEO your site it will be visible to SE rankings and more people will click on it. Just look it up on the internet on how to SEO blogsites or techniques that could help you with it. You could also outsource the job so that you won't have to do hard SEO planning.