This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On the new facebook, is there a way of finding out who has viewed your profile? Read on....?
04-28-2014, 04:22 AM
On the new facebook, is there a way of finding out who has viewed your profile? Read on....?
Hey guys. I heard something about the new facebook, that if you text a certain company, they can text you the results of who has been viewing your page the most, but that it costs an extra load on your phone bill.

Is this true? The reason why I'm asking this is because there is this girl I had a crush on the past few weeks. I wasn't texting her the whole time or anything like that... but I do admit that I did go onto her page a good few times recently, probably lots to be honest. The other day she deleted me as a friend out of the blue :/. I honestly can't think of a reason why - as I said, I wasn't plaguing her or anything. I don't want to text her as she's obviously trying to send a message.

The only thing I can think of is the profile viewing thing. I have heard that you can do this thing where companies find out who viewed your page - but that it does add a sufficient amount onto your bill.

So guys.... Does anyone know if there are any ways at all you can find out?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:27 AM

Honestly there are so many rumors going around about fabebook such as: You can find out who's viewing your profile(which is usually a virus), and others like they are going to start charing to have a facebook blah blah blah...but truthfully it is all crap if you really want to find out anything about facebook scroll to the very bottom of your page on face book and go to ABOUT-ADVERTISING-CREAT A PAGE-DEVELOPERS-CAREERS-PRIVACY-TERMS-HELP they are all in blue and you can find anything you need to know about facebook in those areas. I hope everything works out for you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply