This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is the website I Offer legit ?
04-28-2014, 04:22 AM
Is the website I Offer legit ?
I've been wanting to buy a Louis Vuitton bag for some time now,and today i stumbled across a site 'ioffer' i done my research but i got mixed opinions.

Here is the website - http://www.ioffer.com/i/women-type-handb...-532810192

Has anyone had any experiences with this website? It would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:31 AM

The actual site is some 14 years old, but you are dealing with individual sellers, you should really assume that it will be a counterfeit fake, perhaps your OK with that. On eBay where a seller reputation is more closely monitored, I believe you may have some protection from fakes.

Try searching: "ioffer.com" counterfeit

I got some 32.000 Google resuls, maybe not all about that actual topic but the first page of results certainly is.

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:34 AM

Yes Ioffer is a legit website. There thousands of sellers on there and Ioffer gets a fee for letting them list there products.
Most products on there are non genuine but they are good quality. I have purchased 'designer' IPhone 4 covers and am very happy with the purchase.
Before buying anything make sure you read previous buyers feedback for the item you're interested in. If they get a lot of positive reviews you are good to go.
04-28-2014, 04:39 AM

It has loads of bad reviews, lots of complaints about scammers. I wouldn't buy from them!
04-28-2014, 04:40 AM

I have boughten two items from this website, different sellers, but two things in common, both scams, and both has made me lost $180 each