This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm scared to like him/ date anyone now:(!! Please help?
04-28-2014, 04:24 AM
I'm scared to like him/ date anyone now:(!! Please help?
I have really been hurt. In past year not once , not twice , NOT EVEN three times, but four times I have had my heart broke. I feel like my heart is shattered everywhere and I'm still Trynna find pieces to put it together. You know what else is weird all four of them broke my heart in the same way. They led me on and ended to getting a girlfriend . ALL OF THEM! How does that happen Sad it has killed my confidence though I hide it well. I cry everyday . I feel like a second choice. Hell one of them actually called me that Sad now I'm scared to like anyone else because my heart can't be hurt again I can't take it! And now I like someone new and I'm sooo scared he's gonna find someone better or more interesting then me. I literally check his instagram every 3 seconds to see who's girls pictures he likes . And in a whole week of spring break he hasn't liked anybody's? He's way different then what I'm used to. And he shows me that he cares for me other than just saying it. BUT IM GOING TO RUIN IT if I can't change the way I feel towards guys !! Why do I feel like this ? What can I do!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:25 AM

i understand your situation. i swear.i understand you. but if you are not ready to date or fall inlove again, just dont push yourself. tell that guy what you have been through, if he really likes you, he'll understand and help you. i know what happened to you back then was a big TRAUMA. i know that. you cant trust someone easily. you dont want to trust them that easy. thats right. but also help yourself. what happened to your past relationships gives you a big lesson. dont trust too much and LOVE YOURSELF EVEN MORE. hope it helps. good luck and be pretty and be happy! you cant be happy if youre too afraid. be strong, be tough!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply