This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you please tell me if I'm an introvert or an extrovert?
04-28-2014, 04:24 AM
Can you please tell me if I'm an introvert or an extrovert?
1. I'm really good at public speaking, I'm usually loud on stage and quite confident, even though I get really nervous beforehand. I used to do drama and theater throughout high school and was always considered the best speaker/actor.
2. Even though I'm confident on stage, I'm not that good at one-on-one conversation. I can act very awkwardly if I don't know a person, oh and especially if I'm talking to a guy I like, I just try to avoid the awkwardness. But when I'm with my friends I'm very loud and playful.
3. I'm very embarrassed by awkward situations.
4. I don't hangout with friends that often, but it sort of has something to do with the way I was raised, my parents are overprotective and didn't let me go out much till like my mid-teens or something. On the contrary, I hate being alone and always like to talk to my friends on social media when I don't see them.
5. I prefer to work alone than in a group, because there's always that lazy person that makes you do their work.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:25 AM

in between
ambivert

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:34 AM

a whogivesashitvert. Your'e alrighy, you just don't like lazy pricks and you are shy when talking to guys you like(perfectly normal).
04-28-2014, 04:36 AM

We are going completely the wrong way as a human race, we are defining ourselves by all of these different labels and are obsessed about them until we bs ourselves into being happy with them. You are no label, you are you, just Lily. You have extrovert qualities as well as introvert qualities, you are a full human, not a category or bunch of categories to fall into. You are Lily, and that is all you are, and the real successful people are the ones who don't want to be anything else.
04-28-2014, 04:45 AM

why not use the same computer you are using to type this question out and do a search on the internet? perhaps more useful and reliable information. Smile

with your list, it sounds like you are answering your own question, but want affirmation of the answer?
04-28-2014, 04:49 AM

Just do a couple of tests and you'll learn very quickly.

Google personanility test or "Rose of leary"