This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any way to get free Instagram followers?
04-28-2014, 04:24 AM
Any way to get free Instagram followers?
My Instagram is @everythingandbetter I currently have 1177 followers and would like more. I've looked online and all of the free follow websites I've seen are scams please help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:27 AM

I'll follow you. Follow mine? ryanlee246

Anyways to get followers, just post more beautiful content, content that engages your followers and the public alike.1177 is a lot, don't get discouraged, you'll get more as time passes. Also, change the type of content that you post onto your account occasionally to attract more people.

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:29 AM

Those sites are scams. The ONLY way to get more followers is to be a follower yourself. The more people you follow, the more will follow you. AND you have to post things that people want to see and share with their friends. If you aren't posting anything interesting then people will unfollow you
04-28-2014, 04:32 AM

The Only Way is to Follow Other People and Use Hash Tags There are No Legit Websites That i Know of That Will Help you Get More Followers
04-28-2014, 04:41 AM

you can use some instagram followers and likes exchange site
eg http:&#x2F;&#x2F;instagrambbs.com 
     youlikehits and so on