This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like this guy but i'm scared to add him on fb?
04-28-2014, 04:28 AM
I like this guy but i'm scared to add him on fb?
I feel so stupid because we have been in the same class for more than 10 years and I still haven't had a strong relationship with him. I have talked to him before but the last conversation we had was about a year ago. Now I just see him in church and just dream if he was ever to be my boyfriend or if we became friends at least.

However he never comes to church, he only comes like once a month or even less, but he is always at church on Wednesdays for the youth activities but I don't really go to those because I usually don't have a ride.

I really want to add him on fb but won't he think it's weird that I add him even though we don't know each other that much?

I think he kinda likes me or at least thinks i'm cute because of the way he sometimes looks at me, he'll realize that he was staring and turn away fast. But if he accepts my friend request, I wouldn't have the courage to message him, I think I will make a boring conversation.

What do I do?

DO I add him? How do I make a conversation with him on fb and especially real life?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:35 AM

Yes he probably wont think much about it. It's just FB.

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:41 AM

Add him in fb! If u meet someone once and know they have fb i'll add them! That y I have 350 friends! Go for it.
04-28-2014, 04:50 AM

If he truly liked you, he would begin to come to church to see you. Believe me. If you show him that you like him and cannot act with good sense, he may take advantage of you.

If you wish to request to add him, follow up carefully with a message such as "Hi, X. Since we are in the same grade, I thought I would add you."

It is a very bad idea to fancy away of a boy you know truly quite nothing about; it is bound to lead to unrealized expectations, if not as well subsequent heartache. Your judgment of others should be based on hard facts. When you get a chance to interact with this boy, you must now set aside all that you have come up with of him in your head and interact as if you don't know him. If you get along, you will know: you will have mutual interests and you will feel comfortable around one another being yourselves.