This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship/facebook help please?
04-28-2014, 04:29 AM
Relationship/facebook help please?
She blocked me on chat so i cant see when shes online and we are dating, what should i do. I know this is stupid but its bothering me. Im thinking of defriending her and telling her she can have all the privacy she want. Should i confront her about it
She messages me every day pretty much. She initiates conversations and calls me.
This is a real life relationship Fred.
We are in a normal relationship. We don't live together. We get together 2-3 times a week and hang out like a normal couple. Facebook just happens to be there when we don't see each other. We don't ever chat on facebook but rather text and call each other (when we are not together). So don't assume things. I know that there times when we don't feel like talking and just want to do our own thing. I don't use facebook often, maybe i'll log in once a day sometimes i won't go on it for days. I don't know why she felt it was necessary to turn the chat off on me. I confronted her about it, it turned into a fight and while she said that she didn't block me in any way, I did notice that she must have turned the chat back on. She got really upset at me, told me that next time I should ask instead of accusing her. I know she turned the chat off and she knows too, because i could see the timer after we had the fight.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:34 AM

Yes you should confront her about it and if she defriends you move on from her and get a new girlfriend.

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:40 AM

Maybe she's blocked you because you're too obsessive and doesn't want you knowing what she's doing on line at all times.

She blocked you, so she obviously doesn't want to talk to you. Looks like you're the only one in this "dating relationship". Time to move on.
04-28-2014, 04:45 AM

First of all you are uncomfortable about her activity. Sometimes we feel things and don't have a solid reason but your instincts come from within - your message is about you. As for me I trust my instincts to keep me safe and help me practice wisdom in guiding my life. The more we listen to our inner voice the more accurate it will be in keeping me safe. It's like when we tell the truth and and how that feels - when we respond with a lie or untruth you need to pay attention to how that feels also so you get an inner body response to truth and an untruth. You could ask her why she is blocking you to get a response. If she is blocking you now she maybe a person that will block you in other parts of her life and that maybe undesirable in the long term. To me this is a red flag and I would continue to date others that are more open. Good luck and trust your inner voice and it will guide you well. Remember animals survive by their instincts, they know when storms and danger are lurking and take precaution.
04-28-2014, 04:48 AM

Facebook and girlfriends are like mafia and guns you cant seperate them, if you question them then your going to have a bad time.
04-28-2014, 04:51 AM

Is this a real life girlfriend or a Facebook girlfriend? There's a difference, you know. If she's your girlfriend in real life, you need to talk to her about this, but, I agree that you are obsessing too much over this. She probably notices this too because you say she's blocking you. She doesn't want you really involved in her life as much as you want to be involved.

If she's just your Facebook girlfriend, then you need to realize that this isn't a real relationship. She may initiate contact, but that's because she wants to be in control of any contact she has with you. That's proven by the fact that you say she blocks you from seeing her online.

You need to learn the difference between Facebook and real life. Let this go.
04-28-2014, 04:54 AM

This sure doesn't sound like it's a real relationship. You keep checking for her online, she blocks your chats, but will initiate contact when she feels like it....

Where do you find the time to date with both of you always being on FB, either checking on one another or messaging?

Sure...ask her about all this. You'll come off as overly needy (which is how you are appearing here), but she already knows that because she blocked you. Whatever...there really isn't a relationship, so what do you have to lose?
04-28-2014, 05:01 AM

Guy...you are obsessed over something that isn't that important. I've seen all of your other questions about this same thing. In the other questions, you're obsessing about this timer issue and the fact that you think she blocked you.

It really doesn't sound like Facebook isn't really that important to you. Unfriend her already! You accused her about blocking you on chat, which, again, you claim isn't important because you don't use chat, but then, you're upset that she blocked you. You need to make up your mind.

This obviously is important to you. Seriously, you shouldn't be with this chick. Both of you are nuts. You're obsessive and she just really doesn't want to be bothered with you at all.

If this really isn't important to you, stop asking about the same thing over and over and over again!