This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why are girls not interested?!?
04-28-2014, 04:29 AM
why are girls not interested?!?
There is this girl on twitter who I think is beautiful and has quite a lot of the same interests as me, we follow each other and she lives about 15 minutes away from me. I added her on facebook and she accept then it was her birthday the other day and I wished her a happy birthday and the next day I asked her if she had a good birthday but she didn't reply. Should I send her a message like "I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot and I know I shouldn't say this on the internet but you're beautiful and I think you have a great personality to go with it. I think we have a lot in common,so I'd love to get to know you. Then put my number and ask if she wants to meet up?" or should I send ask her about one of her interests first? PLEASE HELP?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:34 AM

Well you've already added her on facebook and twitter and wished her a happy birthday, and messaged her once so leave it at that for now. When guys go out of their way to send girls messages on facebook and a message saying things like "you're beautiful", girls usually think of it as "creepy" or "oh he must send all kinds of girls messages", even though it's just a kind gesture from you. Some girls are beyond stuck up and it's not even worth trying. But if she didn't reply to your first message give it a couple weeks then send her another message. I don't suggest saying "I think you're beautiful and have a great personality and things like that" in a facebooke message, save that for texting. Just be casual about it and say "hey whats up" and go from there, eventually asking if she might wanna text you.

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:37 AM

There's only one way in life: Going straight forward. Ask her if she likes you and if yes, if she wants to go out with you. When she doesn't, give up on her and go after another woman. If you truly love her, never give up on her and ask her so many times about going after you(even when she says no), until she says yes.