This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i break up with my gf?
04-28-2014, 04:32 AM
Should i break up with my gf?
I had my fb open and some messages were on and they werent bad but they were privite
Then she read them and now im embarresed and its like she invaided my privacy
she said she only read some and that she didnt mean to but she was just curious
but i dont know if i can ever look at her the same cos it was embarresing
before ive had my doubts if i want to break up but i think i might be lost without her
but sometimes i think that maybe id be happier without her what should i do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:39 AM

You don't say what the messages say, so I assume you haven't done anything wrong. Usually people look at messages if they are worrying about trust. If she's read something private you have the right to be upset, but in a relationship you need to be open and honest anyway.

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:41 AM

Wait a bit and see if its really what you want. And of course if your facebook was already opened on your computer or phone and just laying there in front of her, im pretty sure that anyone with even a bit of curiosity would just look at it... she probably didn't mean any harm, next time make sure you close it! You are actually lucky buddy, because my sister once caught my facebook opened and wrote all kinds of stupid crap to my friends... be very thankful that your girlfriend didnt do that lol because i surely would've haha, i mean, a beautiful opening like that! I understand your embarrassement though.
But if it is your girlfriend, she likes you so she wont tell anyone, and she probably won't ever mention it again, so rest assured. Just give her a warning about your privacy.
I wouldn't break up with her on a whim like that, don't do something that you might regret. Don't forget that she will get hurt too, so only do it if you are sure of it. Try to make up and do as if nothing happened. just act like before, maybe go on a date to patch things up? :3 good luck! Make sure you always log out whenever you have friends of especially girlfriend/boyfriends... -.- been there done that...
04-28-2014, 04:44 AM

nope