This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can a person under 18 who cant drive get objects ment for people over 18?
04-28-2014, 04:35 AM
how can a person under 18 who cant drive get objects ment for people over 18?
How can I get things online to be more specific, and I don't want my parents to find out.
I know how to buy it. The problem is picking it up without my parents knowing. For example, what is in that box you won't let me look inside?
that is on our front porch.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:37 AM

Just use a credit card, beyond that, most places don't check for age. You can pick up a visa at pretty much any store.

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:40 AM

Unless you have your own credit card, which isn't likely, you'd need to purchase a "cash card", load it with money and use it like a credit card. You have to be 21 to have your own credit card according to the newest laws. You could also have another adult who has a credit card make the purchases for you. Just be careful. You don't want a felony at your age!
04-28-2014, 04:50 AM

If you have money, you could rent a PO box and get stuff delivered there I guess, but some places won't ship to a PO Box. Or get it delivered to a friend's house.

I guess you could also try ordering it for pick-up at a local store, some places let you do that if there is a store near you.

You could also buy more than one thing, then when it gets delivered to your house you only tell your parents about one of the items and keep the second one a secret.

What exactly are you buying? If we knew that it could be a lot easier to help.