This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Samsung Note ll Or Sony Xperia Z ? which one and why?
04-28-2014, 04:35 AM
Samsung Note ll Or Sony Xperia Z ? which one and why?
Hi guys, i stuck between both phones! which one should i get and why? and also does both of them support flash? and also do they have instagram ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:41 AM

Hey

Both the Note 2 and Xperia Z are excellent phones but for different reasons, as they both have some brilliant features, some of which are exclusive to the phone itself.

Firstly, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is renowned for its size, it has a large 5.5inch HD screen, making it one of the biggest phones on the market at the moment. If this is something you are comfortable with, then it's an excellent choice, however some people prefer a phone that fits better in the hand when they're a bit smaller. It does have the S-Pen stylus to go with it for additional functionality, e.g gameplay, editing photos etc.
A common link between the two phones is that they both run Android Jelly Bean operating system, so they have the same marketplace for apps etc (including Instagram).

The Sony Xperia Z is the newer of the two phones, it's slightly smaller with its 5inch screen, but it has some truly great features such as water resistance, scratch-proof and dust resistant screen. It also has a very impressive 13megapixel camera and a 1.5Ghz quad-core processor that gives great speed and efficiency.

If you choose to buy either of these phones then i'm sure you will be happy with your choice as they are two of the best phones out there at this time. If you want a bit more info or a review of the phones then here's one to get you started:
http://www.phones4u.co.uk/sony/xperia-z/

Hope this helps!
Joe

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply