This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Having a bit of an issue with my bestfriends and I don't want to loose either one of them..?
04-28-2014, 04:39 AM
Having a bit of an issue with my bestfriends and I don't want to loose either one of them..?
Well one of my bestfriends ask me to go to prom with her (the 8th) then to go to rockfest, I did say yes to both mainly because I want to spend time with her and all because I recently got out of fostercare so I lost alot of time to see her since then because she works(I'm still looking :/) but my other friend and her got into a fight and now they hate each other.. i posted a comment on facebook tagging them both in it because i came back home after springbreak and she started getting mad.. she said she was coming to get me to see me because i was home but after that she never came to get me and I never got a chance to see her.. well I go to school with one of them and later in the day im going to talk to one of them(the one asking to go to prom), I'm just worried because I love them both and I dont know what I would do if i lost them, because they have saved my live from me almost commiting suicide but them fighting kinda brought those thoughts back because they both hold me together and i dont know what will happen if they try to force me to pick between both of them, I can't and wont do that.. id rather go back to my old life of not having friends and depending on myself and not others to help me try not to harm myself(i have been in issue groups and all so dont edvice that because i am not doing that) i just want a bit of help and thank u for anyone who gives me a greatful answer.. i just dont know what to do anymore..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:45 AM

Jesus said to her, "Go, call your husband, and come here." The woman answered him, "I have no husband." Jesus said to her, "You are right in saying, `I have no husband'; for you have had five husbands, and he whom you now have is not your husband; this you said truly."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply