This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My site is first in Google in less than a month and only one page listed...? HOW?
04-28-2014, 04:41 AM
My site is first in Google in less than a month and only one page listed...? HOW?
My site is less than a month old, have only one page (out of the overall 12) listed in Google and still ranks number one???
I really don't get it, what about sandbox etc..?

You can see it here: http://www.google.com/search?q=paid+autosurf - 1st rank

and here: http://www.google.com/search?q=autosurf - 7th rank

The keywords may not be very competitive, but still they produce nice traffic, and have overture of around 5K.
I did some SEO work, but still I didn't expect to get the first rank so fast LOL

Basicly, what I did is

0. Content, of course
1. Published 2 articles through up to 5 big article sites
2. Exchanged some links with other similar sites (not much, only up to 5 links)
3. Submitted the site to directories (as for now, only 10-20 directories listed it.
4. Participated in forums related to the site's content.

And that's it, so far.

Do you think the ranks will stay that way, or it's just a temporary luck?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:50 AM

Your website gets ranked for fresh content, since your website is new ( 1 month old ) you should get the Google Caffeine Kick to the top. Once your website gets old it will go down again.

AutoSurf is a keyword that has a global monthly search volume of 135,000 searchers in Google, since you have this keyword in your domain name and in your website content, you should be ranked very well for ( Paid Autosurf ) and ( AutoSurf ) unless you get competing websites with higher page rank and back links to beat you to it, you'll stay on top for a while.

You should improve your website SEO to make sure you maintain this ranking

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:59 AM

I would not rest on everything you have done so far. Keep your content fresh and current and get as many backlinks as you can.