This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do i keep dreaming about him?
04-28-2014, 04:41 AM
why do i keep dreaming about him?
ok so I used to go to school with this guy and we used to be friends and text each other and he used to like me but he never talked to me in person but then he got weird and stopped talking to me. well for the past 2 months I have been dreaming about him asking me out, last night I had a dream he asked me for my number and started texting me but in the dream he have really long hair but he doesn't in real life what does this mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:50 AM

Try to get back in contact with him...

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:59 AM

it means you like him and miss him and wanted to be with him. awe man, i wish one of my crushes felt that way about me. i would be in heaven and go pursue her. too bad i was considered a weird stoner who never smoked a day in his life in my teens. you should give him a call, check for his number on facebook. can you remember his first and last name and face and what he is into? if you know all that, you can find him, friend him, and tell him hints that you like him and he will eventually figure you out and you two can be happy together. try that out. :-)