This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my Ex boyfriend block me on fb?
04-28-2014, 04:42 AM
my Ex boyfriend block me on fb?
Ok so I broke up with my boyfriend because I feel like he deserve someone better. Give him more than what I can give and he was upset and then he cooled down and said ok and we started talking and laughing and next thing you know he blocked me on fb. Why would he do that .... does he hate me ....does he never want to talk to me again . I'm sol hurt I gave up my happiness for him to be happy and he is treating me this way ..... what do I do? Why would he block me on Fb the only friend of mine he didn't block was my friend .T. :'(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:52 AM

Who cares... It&#x27;s facebook, you&#x27;re acting like he blocked you irl

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:54 AM

Maybe he didnt want to break up he just went with it because he thought thats what you wanted?
04-28-2014, 04:57 AM

Chalk him up to toad. You deserve better.
04-28-2014, 04:59 AM

He may not be extremely angry but hurt that you ended the relationship so it's not surprising that he wanted to block you on fb so he can move on. You decided that he should find someone else so he shouldn't be continuing to message with you if he is dating another girl. It may make her nervous if he was texting with you while starting a new relationship with her. Perhaps someday he will feel more at ease to contact you again to re-establish a friendship.