This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i monetize my website?
04-28-2014, 04:43 AM
How can i monetize my website?
I have a niche website about bbq grills and bbq recipes.
So, what are the different ways to monetize my website? How?
And also tell me the seo practices for increasing conversions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:46 AM

It's very difficult if not impossible.

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:54 AM

One of the best ways to monetize a website of your type of smaller niche is to use seo keywords for local areas of your niche, unless you check Google keywords tool and find there aren't at least 5,000 monthly searches for it.

Ranking high in Google can monetize any website. Make sure to add keywords to your web page's meta area for the highest ranking keywords for your niche.

Make sure to spread the word about your website to social networks (Facebook likes and fan pages) and get backlinks to your site from high PR sites.
04-28-2014, 05:04 AM

Outsourcing may be the process of delegating duties to skilled labour force abroad in inexpensive countries such as Indian, Vietnam, Thailand and many more. It is a good way for a business to reduce its operating cost as well as maximize profit. In today's more and more competitive economic climate, businesses have to try and be as efficient so that as nimble as possible to be able to survive. There are several challenges with outsourcing that the business must have the ability to overcome in order to achieve success.

Recruiting
For many smaller businesses, the work load is very small that just a few remote staff would end up being sufficient. In such instances, the need doesn't justify establishing an offshore office to handle the outsourcing staff therefore the best practice is to employ home based staff, who can work at home. However, it could become more difficult to attract the very best local talents without an area presence. Many people would rather work for a company within an office. A company that does not have a local office could be perceived as unreliable and not able to offer a secure long-term profession. The employer would need to try harder to attract the very best talents and invest period and

effort to develop a trusting work romantic relationship.

Communication
Communicating with someone from the different country could be difficult because of language barriers, time difference and the truth that it is not possible to communicate in person so alternative communication methods need to be relied upon such because email, instant messages, text, phone calls and teleconferencing. Some things are very difficult to explain clearly if you don't are in the same room as your partner, however, with modern conversation technologies, it is possible to obtain almost anything done remotely although it could take a little more period.

If you want to know more