This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnant Friend Not Getting Married?
04-28-2014, 04:45 AM
Pregnant Friend Not Getting Married?
Hi I have a pregnant friend that is with a LOSER!! She had an affair with a married man and had gotten pregnant. He is now divorced and they live together. She never wants to listen to anyones advice. This is her first pregnancy and she acts like she will not be a good Mother. Here is an example. In her trailer park neighborhood, their is registered sex offenders. Her response was not even that worried. She said " Their is nothing to worry about."

Also,her boyfriend drinks and gets drunk around her. When she is due at any moment. I gave her advice that she needs to put her foot down. I told her this. Because, he needs to be sober enough to drive her to the hospital incase she goes into labor. She got mad at me for being concerned.

Also, I think her boyfriend listens to her conversations. He answers her cell phone. And he has used her phone to text me. And he has gotten into her facebook to send me a message. On top of that, he called me yesterday asking where she was at. I never met him in person, but feel weird of him.

He also will not marry her. Yet, he uses her car he has no car no good job. He is 25 and she is 39. Their is things he does. To where she acts different on phone if he is around. She has changed and acts like she will not be a good Mother. It has made me question my friendship with her. Partly because of her morals and acting like she wont be a good Mom. And acts so snoby. When we have known each other since 8th grade. Thoughts

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:54 AM

You're very involved in everyone else's life but yours. You can't control this woman or her boyfriend. Practice acceptance and manage your own life. I"m sure you're not perfect either.

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:02 AM

he probley scares the sh*t out of her the really is not anything u can do just be there for her wen she realizes hes a loser which she will be a great friend who will be the shoulder to cry on dont say i told u so it never helps dont lose faith in her
04-28-2014, 05:10 AM

It sounds to me like SHE is a loser too, and the fact that she's not getting married (the title of your post) is the least of her problems. Good luck to that poor child.
04-28-2014, 05:11 AM

Dear Julia 25,

You need to back away from your relationship from her. It may affect your own mental health. You deserve better.

Best of luck.

Anthony
04-28-2014, 05:20 AM

She's 39. There's nothing you can do for her.