This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it embarassing when only 3 people like your facebook profile picture, when you have 450 friends?
04-28-2014, 04:46 AM
Is it embarassing when only 3 people like your facebook profile picture, when you have 450 friends?
My friend was feeling sad that only 3 people liked her picture of her smiling in front of an ocean.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:48 AM

Delete all the people that just act as fillers on her list and keep the people that actually matter on there. It's not sad. It's life.

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:51 AM

that's because nobody really cares what gets posted. they only care about themselves.
04-28-2014, 05:01 AM

Only if she wants it to be.
04-28-2014, 05:04 AM

Life is not based on how many likes are on your FB photo.
Tell her it doesn't matter and some people are just are too stuck up to give a like. Hey why don't you get some of your family members or other friends to like it to make her feel better? Smile
04-28-2014, 05:08 AM

450 friends ? I know no one with that many friends.. I can see a celebrity getting a lot of attention thumbs up on facebook. But the average person not sure they can pull off the same thing.. Face book to me is for wanna be rock stars. To be something that your really not or make people think your something that your not. But you come across a few that are honest about their life. Honestly you just want to tell them " Are you sure you want to post that"
04-28-2014, 05:11 AM

Its nothing to be embarrassing.I don't simply thumbs up people's fb picture