This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Assassins Creed 2 internet connection problem (pc)?
04-28-2014, 04:47 AM
Assassins Creed 2 internet connection problem (pc)?
i have recently bought assassins creed 2 from steam and i am trying to play it..but it says "an internet connection is required to play this game, please verify that your internet connection is functional and try again" But the problem is...I am connected to the internet!!! obviously cause I'm writing this question right here. Please help! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:52 AM

Well, according to Ubisoft, the only people who would have problems with AC2 would be pirates. So obviously you must be a pirate.

Contact Steam and see if they can help you. If not, get your money back.

You can read about the firestorm Ubisoft caused with their "brilliant" idea to require a constant internet connection to their unreliable servers as a deterant for pirates. Of course, the end result was: The pirates hacked the game and play for free anyways, while legitimate customers like you are unable to play the game you purchased.

I don't condone piracy but I really can't condone buying games from a company who treats its customers like criminals.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply