This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I gave a stranger my number?
04-28-2014, 09:46 AM
I gave a stranger my number?
there's a boy on twitter and he dm'd me and we started to talk and he's really nice and looks my age then he told me to text him just because twitter kept lagging and stuff I didn't do it for age but he kept asking and I was like feeling really bad so I gave it him, he's not been weird or anything like that but I'm just scared that Incase he does turn weird could he find me or anything?? I told him the wrong surname and said I lived somewhere to where I don't live but I'm still scared, help??? I don't want to stop talking if he can't find me and I'm not telling my parents he's not even acting weird just idk

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:53 AM

He can't find you unless he subpoenas your phone carrier.

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:01 AM

that isn't a good idea
04-28-2014, 10:02 AM

Calm down if anything happens you can change your number, not the end of the world.
04-28-2014, 10:05 AM

Nah, he won't find out, but if he does come to your house, DON'T OPEN THE FLIPPIN' DOOR!!!
04-28-2014, 10:06 AM

well its obvious it wasnt a good idea you gave your number to a stranger. so best thing just ignore his calls. dont respond. or just have a friend pick up and say its the wrong number. im sure he knows numbers change all the time. and save his number so next time he calls you know not to pick up
04-28-2014, 10:09 AM

You can get your phone number changed. So if you don't want to talk to him it's no big deal. Or depending on your carrier, you can have them block his number from contacting yours.