This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All my videos on my internet look pixelated?
04-28-2014, 09:48 AM
All my videos on my internet look pixelated?
Hello! Recently on my computer I've encountered an error with the playback of videos online. Here's a picture so you can see what I mean: http://i.imgur.com/gnzOp2h.png . Now I've tried just about everything in my knowledge:

Clear browser history/cache
Tried different browsers
Restarted computer
Updated Flash player
Updated video drivers

Plus I've searched all over the internet. This is the first time the problem has occurred and I don't believe it's due to a slow connection or a slow computer. I'm using Bell Aliant's FibreOp internet with a download speed of 80mbps & upload speed of 30mbps. Plus this is a custom built PC, only 2 years old with an AMD FX-8150 processor, PowerColor Radeon 7850 graphics card, and 8 GB's of G.Skill RipJaws RAM. So as far as my knowledge goes, I'm out of luck. If you have any suggestion at what the problem may be, I would love to hear it!

Thanks!
-Brandon
Forgot to mention that it's not just YouTube, I've tried other services like Vimeo etc. Plus different videos, and different channels.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:52 AM

Try reinstalling your graphics driver, or restoring it to default settings. The reason i say this is because
i have a radeon hd6950 and my videos looked similar when I tryed to change some settings in catalyst control center to make videos look better

If you didnt play with any settings, your gfx card could be overheating

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:58 AM

It's nothing to do with it being uploaded to them websites. It's to do with source. What camera it was taken by.
04-28-2014, 10:07 AM

Graphics driver may have a problem, you can use the software update it!
If not, only to reinstall the system!