This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
online business templates?
04-28-2014, 09:48 AM
online business templates?
I'm looking to start my own online retail store selling my jewelery and t-shirts so I'm looking for a fashion template to purchase that lets you have a section for jewelery,clothing,and i want a section for fashion blogging. Most templates im finding are only for jewelery or fashion you cant have both. So does anyone know a template website that offers what im looking for???

<3 In the future ladies when your shopping online check for http://www.YolandaHeart.com!!!! <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:49 AM

search in various search engine and get better result.

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:50 AM

That sounds so nice. You have to build a website that can provide a good template or color and can highlight your products. You can keep in touch with professional web designers from wearinteractive.com. You can visit their site and see some of their works. You can also set your own specification such as the color scheme, images and content that you want to include. Basically, what you need to do is lay out first what you want because a web design company will just make the template base on your specifications. I am hoping that your website will go live soon.
04-28-2014, 09:56 AM

Hi, you may look at elance.com or odesk.com. There are some people able to do this job for you. Give it a try.