This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admissions of a former priest who is my friend on facebook? 17/:40?
04-28-2014, 09:49 AM
Admissions of a former priest who is my friend on facebook? 17/:40?
Welcome O christian , to start now ,When you ask Christians, How God gets hungry and thirsty, and going to toilet? So They will answer u , oh no nooo, This is because god is perfect human .
then When u reply to them, it does mean that you are worshipping a human? So they will answer u Oh no no nooo, we never worship just a human. <<This exceeds our human minds>>.
@Daniel
He was studying for 19 years
When he converted from a Christianity, it was a surprise for All

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:57 AM

Well in fact Jesus is a man in heaven but does a catholic really know what Heaven is like? How Jesus goes about his day? They worship mary and regular saints but they are not your creators? Give them thanks atleast but god is the only person to worship!

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:01 AM

It is interesting that Jesus pointed out the law (in defense against the false "blasphemy" accusation) applies not to just him, but to any who accepts the word of God....
John 10
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Psalms 82
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes

John 5:19
19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Philippians 2
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God

John 3:13
13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

No man hath ascended, except he came down first, Jesus is the "Son of man which is in heaven", God the Father is "man which is in heaven" and if God the Father is a man, well, then he did too, just as Jesus did, and Jesus did nothing but what the Father did.

John 6:62
62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

1 John 3:2
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
04-28-2014, 10:07 AM

I would love to hear what that former priest told you. I know of priest who have left the church also. Email me about this please.
04-28-2014, 10:13 AM

What makes you think anyone you know only on Facebook is who and what he says he is, or knows anything at all about anything?