This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Samsung galaxy note 1 or iPhone 4S?
04-28-2014, 09:49 AM
Samsung galaxy note 1 or iPhone 4S?
Basically I have had this iPhone for about 7 months now and feel I need a upgrade. I was either going to get a iPhone 4S in white or a Samsung galaxy note. I love apple but don't like how it's not very unique to someone because everyone's is the same (not same custom settings) and the whole shape of the iPhone 4S is the same as the 4.
So the only thing that would be changing file me would be the camera and siri. The galaxy note looks great but have heard that its got rubbish battery and that it's too big.
It's not too big for me because I'm 6 feet tall my hands are pretty big.
Here's whati use my phone for:
Texting
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Internet
YouTube
I don't make much calls.

Which phone is best and which phone is worth getting?
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:57 AM

iPhone 4s !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:06 AM

I'm getting the iPhone 4s shortly it's a great phone and I typically use my current iPhone for YouTube Internet Facebook etc..
04-28-2014, 10:14 AM

I would get the galaxy note because its a really fast phone and very respinsive. My friend has it and yeah its a big phone but its worth it. Its perfect for facebook and twitter and all that.
04-28-2014, 10:24 AM

IPhone 4S - personally because they look and feel smart, you can all the programs you have mentioned and they are very simple to use. My dad has Iphone 4S and my best friend has a Samsung Galaxy Note and I think the Galaxy notes are too big and IPhone are alot easier and nicer to use
Hope i've helped Smile
04-28-2014, 10:31 AM

Samsung galaxy is a great phone for texing, internet and all above . The battery is really bad but you can download an app which will help to keep the battery for longer. Iphone is better for calls because its smaller to hold- but since you dont make much calls I would suggest the Samsung galaxy note. And if you already had the iphone and want to change your phone , go all the way and change it to samsung and not another iphone which has nearly all the settings the same .. Smile i hope this helped
04-28-2014, 10:40 AM

Get the iPhone 5, since you have big hands it'll be just the right size. It's MUCH better than the 4/4s and those two phones will be outdated by next year but the 5 will still be new and trendy Smile
04-28-2014, 10:41 AM

I suggest, you get Samsung Galaxy Note 1. It is a best phone with excellent features.
For More info please visit-
04-28-2014, 10:50 AM

iPhone 4S is best phone with excellent features and long battery life.
For additional info please visit-