This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I confessed to a guy I like on FB but now I am very scared. plz answer URGENTLY?
04-28-2014, 09:50 AM
I confessed to a guy I like on FB but now I am very scared. plz answer URGENTLY?
I have liked a guy in my college but never confessed as I am scared of confessing. so, my friends who knew this, confessed to that guy from my account, to which he taunted me that I should have done that sooner (I am going to graduate from college in about 2 weeks).

the reason I am scared is because that guy is deliquent type and if I back out now, he can harm my image (fb, rumour and all that jazz). but I also can't continue with it because I am very SHY and if he asks me to meet with him then I won't be able to do that.

so what should I do? continue with it and see where it goes? or back out of it saying that that confession was a prank by my friends? also I think that maybe that guy likes me but its just a wild guess.

plz give advice. its urgent..!! thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:59 AM

Oh stupid girl..!
Things went so easily for you and you regret??
i guess its lack of the confidence..
cause you have no idea what you r asking for..
You r saying that you liked the guy but couldnt confess..now when its all cleared that he likes you back,thats a problem too Tongue
Honestly I dont get your question..
just give it a chance and see if it works..good luck Big Grin

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:02 AM

I say back out and tell him it was a prank. Its kinda disapointing to see a relationship fail because the person is to shy to go on...
04-28-2014, 10:03 AM

yes
04-28-2014, 10:07 AM

so u fell for a did u say, "delinquent" type. If u r scared of him, then back out. u should go for a guy whom u r more comfortable with.