This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much money do face book developers make?
04-28-2014, 09:51 AM
How much money do face book developers make?
I was watching g4 tv the feed and i heard that facebook developers make a decent amount of money but i missed the segment on tv and i cant find anyone else that knows does anyone else have an idea how much facebook developers make?
In case it wasn't clear i meant those who make face book applications like i like and the other appilcations

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:56 AM

The people who make "Facebook Applications", as in the type when the application page says "This application was NOT made by Facebook" make nothing.

The developers who work for Facebook and develop the site and the original applications that are made by Facebook (Photos, Groups, etc.) probably do not share their salaries with others, and probably make as much as most other developers (~$40-$100k depending mostly on experience and time with the company).

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:01 AM

Between 50-125k a year commensurate with experience. Typical starting pay for Java, Oracle, Python, SQL is pretty consistent depending on where the job is (bigger city= more money).