This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a crush on a guy I haven't met?how do I get in contact with him?best answer gets 10 points?
10-15-2012, 09:13 PM
I have a crush on a guy I haven't met?how do I get in contact with him?best answer gets 10 points?
Ok so here's the situation I have a crush on a guy I haven't even met or talked to for that matter (I've only seen his picture)!I know what it sounds like but I can't get him out of my head!he's the son of my mom's acquaintance (she's known her for many years but they've never ever been friends) and so I want to try get his number but I'm scared to ask his mom directly and it would be awkward,so I was wondering what kind of an excuse could I use to ask for her facebook profile?she has her own clothing business so should I ask if she has a page on facebook for it and if I could get her facebook profile to invite her for business related issues?I know this seriously sounds insane but I just want to talk to the guy through a chat site such as facebook etc and see if we have any chemistry,I missed out a chance like this once,and I don't want to do it again,please don't judge me for asking this silly question,thank you,best answer will get 10 points!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:21 PM

"......facebook......"

Geeeeeezus..............

Ads

if you see him again go up to him and say "hey" he will probably say wats up then you get to talk to him and then ask for his number or face book name its simple.

yes ask if she has a fb page but dont act like your starking him
mine please
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...705AAOcJRf

That is a difficult situation. It would be weird to contact somebody your mom is not close to and randomly ask her about her son. Is your mom still in contact with her? Do you have her as a friend on facebook? The business related thing sounds like a good idea, if she lives near you could you go to her clothing store and buy some clothes, then casually strike up a conversation with her? You could say you are her acquaintance's (your mother's) daughter and see where it goes from there. Or if your mom still talks to her, perhaps you could ask her for her help? (if it isn't too embarrassing for you)

you said that she has her own business then she may have a business card
and you can get info from there
or you can be friend with a worker from her office and asked
later about her details

i dont see how you could find him online with that little information.. just ask your mom where they live and introduce yourself sometime

If you want to get to know him that bad, talk to her and ask about him. Get in contact with him and tell him how you feel; give him your number. Just be honest about things. Having an interest in someone is life, boo. I'm kind of in the same situation with a guy I met at work last week (Saturday) except, I gave him my cell number and I'm anxiously waiting for him to call or text me. He's in the navy, has no facebook or current social profile and I didn't get his number (big mistake). Anyway, just do what it takes to get this off your chest. Like I say, I'd rather say "oh well" to trying than to say "should haves" the rest of my life.