This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My crush and my friend talk on facebook?
04-28-2014, 10:02 AM
My crush and my friend talk on facebook?
A few days ago I had a really deep conversation with a guy I barely knew, it wasn't boring at all, we could have gone for ages yet we were pressed for time. I told my best friends all about it! That very evening, one of these friends decided to spend the night talking to my 'crush' secluded alone. Note that she already has a boyfriend who adores her but doesn't want this guy to know.

Now 2 days later this guy talked to her on facebook asking her if its allright if he posted some pictures of her birthday event which he took. She didn't really say what they said but the conversation wasn't short or anything, seemed like he kept on talking.
I am so mad because she always does this to me, I like a guy then she goes after them and they all fall for her (same situation with the current boyfirend). She acts like the innocent one yet she's always planning her best moves like 'liking' stuff on facebook which appease my 'crush' or posting pics she knows he'll like (coz he's into photography). This guy smiles a lot at me, he did try to approach me a couple of times and i could tell from his body language he wanted to talk more, yet I'm the opposite of my friend and really take a backseat. He likes most of my pictures on facebook, yet maybe it's just a friendly thing. I'm not as charming and beautiful as her but I have to say my character is genuine and funny - it's what I like about myself.

Do you think he likes her?He knows she has a boy yet he hasnt added the pics yet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:03 AM

I don't know these people personally, but I do not think that HE likes HER. I think she is being ridiculous... I had a friend like that once. I could not be friends with her anymore! I think that you should distance yourself from her a little bit..kinda back off so that she isn't trying to take him away (even though she has a man...) And I think that you should go for it if you really like him. Maybe he is just very friendly and talkative. I wouldn't worry too much about it, relax, try not to worry and just have fun talking to him! Smile

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:07 AM

It sounds more like he likes you and not her. Looks aren't everything! Just remember that. Even if you think that she is more beautiful than you, that might not be the case. Maybe you're the only one that thinks that.

Anyway, as for your friend, talk to her about it. Be assertive. If she always steals your crushes then it sounds like she's jealous of you and doesn't want you to have a boyfriend! If things don't work out with this guy, rather don't tell your friends you have a crush. Or atleast, just not her. She sounds like a b!tch honestly.