This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did she reactivate facebook again?
04-28-2014, 10:06 AM
Did she reactivate facebook again?
So one of my friends deactivated her profile on facebook yesterday. Every time I would search for her name, it would say that the link was broken etc. After about 24 hours or so her name disappeared from the search box, so it was impossible to find her. Her photo no longer showing either. The message saying that the link was broken was not being displayed again more either.

However, a few hours ago, I tried writing her name in the search box again and her photo popped up and the same message saying 'This link is broken' came up again.

Did she reactivate her profile a few hours ago, since her name and photo popped up in the search field again? And no, I am not blocked as I've got the option to unfriend her on my friendslist.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:12 AM

Yes she must have reactivated it. You can reactivate simply by typing in your login information and viola! You have Facebook once again and can deactivate and reactivate as many times you like. She must have either changed her mind or wondered if she was missing out on anything.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply