This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do i do next? Please give your best advice!?
04-28-2014, 10:07 AM
What do i do next? Please give your best advice!?
Hello. A couple days ago i dm'd on twitter a person who has a lot of mutual friends with me but we aren't really friends. So we had a good conversation and then i had to go so i gave her my phone number and said she should text me some time. Well 4 hours later she texted me and we texted until about 2am.

I know it's early, but does it seem like she's already minorly interested in me? And if you think so, should i text her now and start trying to talk to her more?

Lastly, when would be an appropriate time to see if she wants to hang out or go on a date?

Let me know!! Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:12 AM

It would not be weird at al to ask her out. You should talk to her a little more to see if you like her and if you guys have something is common why not? You should check to she if she id dating anyone before you ask her out. At the least she think that you are nice and likes you(not like like). I think that you should go for it!

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:21 AM

btw,,,good question...as a guy...you should text her first and try to friendly with her until she feel comfortable with you..when you feel she had trusted in you..then try to asked her for date..but not so soon..you have to give both of you a time..which is to knowing well each other before going out for a date,...