This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can i learn best SEO technique ?
04-28-2014, 10:09 AM
Where can i learn best SEO technique ?
Hi,
I am new to the SEO, but have good knowelge in internet and found some online ebooks for the same.
but still there are lot's doubt in my mind. I have found that one should start SEO with submitting directory to many directry website, then article submission , social bookmarking , blog commenting , and forum posting to get the backlinks. But still confusing as i have read some blog's and forum post , some say's that social bookmarking and forums is bad for seo or not good. But some some say's that these are good. So anyone please can help me what is the best for SEO ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:16 AM

You should visit SEO wb or http://cheetuh.com/b/LKCat09-e4f66680

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:18 AM

Yes best is should start submissions with directories. And should submit low page rank Social book markings , articles etc....for newly created websites and high page rank submissions for old sites. Better teacher for learning SEO is google.com You have any doubt just cross check in google and you will get reliable answer.
04-28-2014, 10:23 AM

Hi, this is an excellent question...

The thing with SEO is that things change and Google's algorithm has changed in 2012...

Of course a lot of the usual suspects are important. Title tag, H1 etc...

However bounce rates are now more important and the most important thing this year is good quality, high authority links.

I am already seeing great results from SEO Link Monster. In my opinion it is the best SEO service out there at the moment and it is set up to benefit from Google's new algorithm changes in 2012. Anyway check it out...
http://www.freetipsandoffers.info/produc...nster.html
04-28-2014, 10:29 AM

These days SEO is becoming more of an automation than a skillful activity. Grab a good software/utility & master it.